Chewy Caramel Blondies (Low Carb | Keto | Sugar-Free)
You won’t believe these easy, chewy caramel blondies are low carb, keto-friendly, sugar-free and gluten-free. They are “out of this world” amazing, with homemade caramel sauce in the batter as well as on top of them!
Caramel For Days…
I spontaneously decided to do a “caramel week” which has been fun, but I still have so many recipes I want to share with you. They all require my Easy Sugar-Free Salted Caramel Sauce which, as you may have guessed, is dead easy to make!
- Allulose– This is by far the best sweetener to use when it comes to caramel sauce. I have tried making caramel with all sorts of sweeteners, and Allulose is the only one that doesn’t cause crystallization.
- Butter & Heavy Cream – This gives the caramel sauce that smooth and velvety texture.
Best-Ever Blondies (no joke!)…
To make this Salted Caramel Sauce into the BEST BLONDIES EVER, start by pouring 1/3 of it aside, until ready to top them. With the remaining 2/3 of the caramel sauce, add in the almond flour, baking powder, egg and salt, and whisk until just combined.
Transfer the mixture into a 7×7″ baking dish (which should already be greased and lined with parchment paper) and bake it at 325ºF for 12-15 minutes. The top should be slightly puffed, and the edges golden brown.
If you like a little crunch with your blondies, then top them with some chopped nuts (or seeds) or some unsweetened coconut flakes.
If you like going over-the-top, drizzle some Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge Sauce over them!
Video On How To Make Them…
More Recipe You Might Like…
Chewy Caramel Blondies
- 3/4 cup Allulose
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream room temperature
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325ºF and grease a 7×7” pan.
- In a saucepan, over a medium heat, melt the butter and allulose together. Make sure to swirl the pan and not whisk it to ensure it melts evenly.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a light boil.
- Whisk the sauce every 20-30 seconds, for 7-8 minutes, until it turns a ca caramel color.
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce into a separate bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and egg, and whisk until just combined.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly puffed up and the edges are golden brown.
- Take it out the oven and pour the remaining caramel sauce over the top.
- Let them cool completely.
- Slice, Serve & Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 1.4g
Please note, I am not a certified nutritionist and the nutritional information for this recipe is provided for informational purposes only. I aim to provide the most accurate information possible, but I advise you calculate the nutritional information yourself using your favorite nutrition calculator. Also, please note I remove the sweetener from the carb count and net carb count, as it has shown that it doesn’t affect blood sugar levels.