Easy Keto Tuna Salad
This is the best, easiest, low carb, keto tuna salad recipe. It is ready in 5 minutes, has 0.3g net carbs per serving, and is perfect in lettuce boats, sandwiches, chaffles or more.
What Makes This Tuna Salad The Best?
- EASY – All you pretty much need to do is just mix all the ingredients together.
- FAST – It is ready in 5 minutes!
- VERSATILE – You can jazz it up or down by adding more or less seasonings and ingredients.
- LOW CARB – Coming in at only 0.3g net carbs per serving, it’s a great recipe to help you stay on track.
- FLAVORFUL – It is bursting with citrus and creamy flavours!
I have made this Tuna Salad HUNDREDS of times. I’ve added extra veggies to it, used different citrus fruits, but the best and easiest way is to keep it simple!
- Canned Tuna – I buy my tuna canned in water, but brine or oil if completely fine too. There is no right or wrong way for this recipe.
- Celery – 1 medium stalk is just what is needed to give this salad that perfect crunch. Make sure to finely dice the celery into little pieces, so it’s easier to incorporate and eat.
- Mayonnaise – I add 57g (1/4cup) to it, but if you are into really creamy tuna salad, feel free to add a tablespoon or two more.
- Lemon Juice – The combination of lemon juice with mayonnaise is always a winner for me.
- Dijon Mustard – Don’t substitute for yellow mustard as it will not taste right at all. The only substitution for this ingredient would be whole grain mustard.
- Salt and Black Pepper – Season with more, if you desire.
Favourite Way Of Serving…
I change it up constantly. I love it in:
- Omelettes or scrambled eggs
- Lettuce boats – I use little gem lettuce leaves.
- Sandwiches – I have quite a few favourite keto bread recipes including Low Carb Bread Loaf, Irish Soda Bread, Buttered Bread Rolls and a new dairy-free recipe that will be uploaded soon.
- Chaffles -There are many chaffle (cheesy-waffle) recipes out there, but my go-to recipe will also be uploaded very soon.
It’s also great with crackers or chips (especially these Flaxseed Tortilla Chips) and sometimes I simply snack on this salad on its own.
Making Meal Prep Easy…
This tuna salad is perfect to make ahead of time. Once it’s made, it can be stored in an air-tight container, and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
More Recipes You Might Like…
Easy Keto Tuna Salad
- 2 x 140g (5oz) canned tuna drained
- 1 medium celery stalk finely diced
- 57g (1/4 cup) mayonnaise more if you like it super creamy
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp djjon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, break the tuna up with a fork.
- Add the celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper, and stir until well combined.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 0.3g
Please note, I am not a certified nutritionist and the nutritional information for this recipe is provided for informational purposes only. I aim to provide the most accurate information possible, but I advise you calculate the nutritional information yourself using your favorite nutrition calculator.