Flourless Double Chocolate Cookies
This is one of the easiest cookie recipes ever! These flourless double chocolate cookies are low carb, gluten-free, sugar-free and can be made vegan! They only require 7 ingredients and are ready to eat in 20 minutes!
Flourless & Fabulous…
As my husband and kids know, I am not the kind of person to makes the same recipe multiple times in a row. In fact, it can be months before I make the same meal again. However, this is one of the EASIEST cookie recipe EVER, and I honestly cannot stop baking these Flourless Double Chocolate Cookies!
Most of my cookie recipe require almond or coconut flour (such as my Soft & Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies), so I wanted a recipe which used no flour at all! And, it was just an added bonus that they only take 5 minutes preparation time and 10 minutes to bake!
Cocoa Almond Spread FTW…
This Cocoa Almond Spread is simple, perfect and you will definitely want to make it again and again and again! it is fantastic smothered on a piece of toasted Low Carb Bread Loaf for breakfast, or as an additional ingredient to so many wonderful recipes (including this one!)
This yummy spread is made up of:
- Whole Almonds
- Good-Quality Cocoa Powder
- Granulated Monkfruit Sweetener
- Coconut Oil and
- Salt (just a tad!)
Eliminate The Egg (Vegan)…
Substitute the egg in this recipe for a flax egg, to make these delicious cookies vegan!
Flax eggs are easy to make. All you need is:
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 3 tbsp Water
To make a flax egg, simply stir the water and flaxseed meal together. Allow this “egg” mixture to sit for 10 minutes, to thicken up. That’s it! Then, all you have to do is add it to the cookie dough in place of the egg!Voila!
Let’s talk Chocolate Chips…
Sugar-free chocolate chips make these cookies even more tasty and addictive! I tend to opt for stevia-sweetened “Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips,” but you can use any sugar-free, low-carb chocolate chips you desire (including white and milk ones!)
Side Note: I have experimented with white chocolate chips in this recipe and they were just as delicious, but a little bit sweeter! If you like white chocolate as a flavor, then check out this Cranberry White Chocolate Mousse!
This recipe is seriously simple and straight-forward!
- Melt the Cocoa Almond Spread in a microwavable bowl.
- Mix in the other ingredients.
- Divide the batter into 12 balls and place them on a lined baking sheet. Then lightly press on the top of each cookie to flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool, serve and enjoy!
Other Recipes You Might Like:
Flourless Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup Cocoa Almond Spread
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Monkfruit Sweetener (classic) (or your preferred granulated sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Lily's dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet.
- In a microwavable safe bowl, melt the Cocoa Almond Spread for 30 seconds.
- Mix in the egg, granular sweetener, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt together, until thick and sticky.
- Stir in the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Form 12 cookie dough rounds (either with an ice-cream scoop or your hands) and place them on a lined baking sheet. Press lightly on the top of each cookie to slightly flatten them.
- Bake them for 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 3-5 minutes on the cookie sheet, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 1.9g
Please note, I am not a certified nutritionist and the nutritional information for this recipe is provided for informational purposes only. I aim to provide the most accurate information possible, but I advise you calculate the nutritional information yourself using your favorite nutrition calculator. Also, please note I remove the granulated sweetener from the carb count and net carb count, as it has shown that it doesn’t affect blood sugar levels.