Sheet Pan Pancakes (Low Carb | Gluten-Free | Sugar-Free)
No flipping required for perfectly light and fluffy pancakes. These keto, low carb. gluten-free, sugar-free sheet pan pancakes, make a deliciously easy breakfast or brunch, for any day of the week.
I LOVE pancakes, but I’m not the biggest fan of flipping them. Over the years, my flipping skills have come on heaps and bounds, but in general, I definitely prefer baking my pancakes. This way they are stress-free and effortless to make, and result in perfection every single time.
I make this recipe on a very frequent basis. My kids go crazy for them and the whole batch is devoured in minutes. I know that there are some people who think pancakes should are a weekend treat, but because this recipe is just SO easy to make (and super low carb), I think they are superb breakfast for any day of the week!
Simply, whisk up the ingredients, transfer the batter to a greased and lined sheet pan, and wait 15 minutes for the oven to work its magic.
These Sheet Pan Pancakes are amazingly versatile! Even though you can have them plain (which is truly wonderful by the way), you can also go a little crazy with them. Fold in some berries (blueberries, raspberries or chopped strawberries), sugar-free chocolate chips or some nuts to the batter before baking it, and enjoy every mouthful!
Pancakes can be topped with pretty much anything (and even work well with a lovely side of crispy bacon). Some popular toppings include:
- 3-Ingredient Low Carb Yogurt
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Sugar-Free Salted Caramel Sauce
- Best-Ever Sugar-Free Blueberry Jam
- Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam
- Sugar-Free Simple Strawberry Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
More Breakfast Recipes You Might Like…
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 200g (2 cups) almond flour
- 50g (¼ cup) granulated sweetener (Erythritol / Monkfruit)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 180g (¾ cup) soured cream (sour cream in the U.S) room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/ 350ºF. Grease and line the bottom of a 23x33cm (9×13”) sheet pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, soured cream and vanilla extract together.
- Whisk the wet ingredients and dry ingredients together, until smooth.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared sheet pan and bake for 15-17 minutes, until lightly browned on top.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes in the pan.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 3.3g
Please note, I am not a certified nutritionist and the nutritional information for this recipe is provided for informational purposes only. I aim to provide the most accurate information possible, but I advise you calculate the nutritional information yourself using your favorite nutrition calculator. Also, please note I remove the sweetener from the carb count and net carb count, as it has shown that it doesn’t affect blood sugar levels.